- Profanity and vulgar language.
- Personal attacks or threats of any kind or offensive terms that target identifiable groups.
- Promotes services or products (spam). Non-commercial links that are relevant to the blog post or comment are acceptable.
- Makes unsupported accusations.
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal, dangerous, or destructive activity.
- Personal identification that identifies the commenter by name, etc.
- Long embedded URL strings.
- Duplicate posts.
- Off-topic comments.
- Comments that are really customer support questions (for that, please visit our agency website).
NOAA GLERL is unable to post comments from children under the age of 13 due to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If you are 12 years old or younger, you may e-mail us rather than posting a comment on this blog.
Thanks for joining us here on our blog!